Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CONTRAST

"Time and tide waits for none",
Truly said by a great son,
A son was he indeed,
As from the nature only did he his heart feed.
Rightly said "Some people are born great",
But he was a person with the greatest fate.
Though I have something in it to prove wrong.
Though I know it will bw an unsung song.
Time has divisions,
Tide do not have revisions.
We can definitely plan out a time,
But can never say "This tide is mine."
Another contrast will soon join.
'Love and Friendship are like two sides of a coin'.
Might be you are my best friend.
Might be I am your true friend.
This infact will not hurt,
No matter how far we part.
But what will happen to the true fact,
My love, will it remain intact.
I graved my feelings long ago,
But being with you this cannot forego.
I know I cannot commit,
As my life will never give me a permit.
But please for God's sake,
Atleast once you say, be it a fake.
Then I can come to know,
Not again in my life I have to bow.
Today sitting by the seaside,
I shout out to the moon on the other side.
My love will never subside.
Please solace my heart taking my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment