Wednesday, September 17, 2008

PROBABLY

Probably this is the day I was eager to face,
Probably because I can now feel my life's grace;
Probably this was not what I wanted,
Probably beacuse I will be now taken for granted;
Probably I should have felt this before,
Probably I should have urged for more;
Probably I didn't get you,
Probably my heart didn't hear you;
Probably I loved you long ago,
Probably still as so much so;
Probably you didn't ever think about me,
Probably you won't ever feel for me;
Probably you are thinking I have gone crazy,
Probably my confronted image on you is hazy;
Probably I am in a fray,
Probably only you can make me gay;
Probably you will prove me wrong,
Probably with the clock's dong;
Probably I should confess :Without you my life is in a mess.
So no more proabability,
It's time to face the reality...
You are no more my best friend,
It's something more from you I demand !

1 comment:

  1. Oh man!
    where are these poems coming from??!! :-O
    do we have a poet amongst us??

    ReplyDelete