Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MY WEAKNESS

Natural beauty, only this is what I claim,
Which makes me from inside,
a lame...Might be this is the only thing you possess,
Or might be, I didn't want anymore to assess.
Beauty stranded!
That's why this world made you branded.
But they all lost in the race,
The race to add in their life a bit of grace.
Probably you didn't get me,
The thing is simply a 'he' winning a 'she',
Coz' in the meantime,
You lost heart to someone might-be-fine.
Who knows what the future beholds,
Saying this my hand folds!
That is why I ran for cover,
But still I wanted something in you to discover.
Time was high, tide was high,
But the only thing that mattered was, I was shy.
Will this be the end of the story...
Will my life loose a glory...
Still love you dear,
And I say this with no fear,
End history claims it was not your fault,
With pain my pen is forced to a halt.

No comments:

Post a Comment